Friday, September 30, 2011

BBC Censors Torchwood: Miracle Day In The UK, John Barrowman Takes Issue

Torchwood: Miracle Day, the first season of the long-running British series produced and filmed in the US, is doing very well on the Starz network but back in the motherland of the UK, it’s hit a bit of a snag. BBC censors have determined that the same-sex love scene that involves Captain Jack Harkness (played [...]

Yesterday afternoon, David and I winged our way up to San Francisco, CA to spend the weekend hanging out with his brother Aram. David’s been to SF a few times since my last visit but I haven’t been here for about 2 years now so … I’m excited to be back in the city. The temps in LA have been in the high 80s/low 90s for the past week … but it is much cooler here in SF. As much as I don’t love cold weather, let me tell you, it’s a nice change of pace.




David and I met up with Aram and his girlfriend Jodee for a sushi dinner and we had a great time hanging out. Jodee is a doll … and David and I are the first of the family to meet her. We loved her entirely and think she is a perfect match for Aram. Because A had an early day at work today, we didn’t hang out for too long last night. David and I walked around for a bit but made it an early night as well. This evening, we will be meeting up with David’s BFF Diana and then … who knows.


SF, I’m in you. Let’s have a good weekend, yes?




Madonna
ezine articles
Christopher Columbus
ezine articles
Oskar Schlemmer

No comments:

Post a Comment