Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Demi Lovato Debuts Stunning Artwork For New Single Skyscraper!


Stunning! Doesn't she just look absolutely GORGEOUS?!
Demi Lovato recently debuted the cover art for her upcoming, brand new single, called Skyscraper, and we think she is bringing the FEROCITY in a big way!
Check it out (above)!
She captioned it with the following message:
Bummed that I couldn't be the first person to show this BUT!!! ladies [...]

Uh-oh!


A recent issue of In Touch magazine reportedly quotes Octo-Mom Nadya Suleman claiming that "I hate babies, they disgust me" and that she locks herself in the bathroom and cries, but according to her, nothing the publication wrote is true - because she never even gave them an interview!


She explains:


"I hardly have 30 seconds to go to the restroom, I could never lock my self in the bathroom for hours. I Love ALL my children, I do not regret them and it's ridiculous that I have to continue to defend myself against these disgusting fabricated lies."


Regardless of how much we think that she might be a whack-a-doo sometimes, the fact is, it really does suck that these magazines are printing false interviews that target her children, so we can certainly understand her frustration!


THAT being said - you chose to have eight babies at once, gurl, and you've welcomed attention from the media in the past, so unfortunately, this is the price that will sometimes have to pay for that!


Stay strong!


[Image via WENN.]


produit bien etre
logiciel anti virus
creer un site internet
email marketing articles
A fresh perspective on information

No comments:

Post a Comment