Monday, November 28, 2011

EXCLUSIVE: Why New Mom Jewel Loves Being a Hermit

She’s a multiplatinum-selling singer/songwriter, but the title Jewel is proudest of these days is Mommy. The 37-year-old musician welcomed 3-month-old son Kase Townes Murray with professional bull-riding champion husband Ty Murray on July 11 and it’s changed the 37-year-old musician in ways she never imagined. “I enjoy being home,” she told iVillage recently. “I never knew. I traveled since I was seven years old. I’ve been on the road and in bands since I was so young and touring as a professional musician since I was 18. I’ve never been in one spot for more than three weeks, probably, in my entire life.”



Gustav Klimt
James Buchanan
William Bouguereau
pre paid legal business
Albert Bierstadt

No comments:

Post a Comment