Monday, November 7, 2011

Lindsay Lohan Flashes Her Smile On The Red Carpet, And It Aint Pretty

Let me start off by saying … Lindsay Lohan has been doing so well lately, really. It’s been weeks since she’s had to show up in court …. Hell, it’s been months since she’s had to go to jail. I’d say, she’s been a model citizen lately. BUT, Lindsay has not been keeping herself at [...]

SO … as I hinted early previously, my day yesterday was AMAZINGLY epic … but, unfortch, I can’t really talk about it … yet. Hopefully soon I’ll be able to spill my guts but … just not yet. SO LET’S CHANGE THE SUBJECT. This afternoon, David and I are jetting up to San Francisco, CA for the rest of the week to spend time with his siblings. It’s been pretty hot here in LA so I’m hoping the weather is more temperate up in San Fran.




We are spending the rest of the week with Lara, Eden and Aram first to celebrate Lara’s birthday and then to support Lara and Eden in the Nike Women’s Marathon on Sunday. We will also be seeing Ryan Adams again on Friday night so we’ve got a bizzy few days ahead. It should be fun :)


Happy Thursday!!




Claude Monet
Beach Theme Wedding
Camille Pissarro
beaute
Gerald Ford

No comments:

Post a Comment