Thursday, December 22, 2011

Madonna Covers The New Issue Of Harpers Bazaar Magazine

In the wake of the unintended (?) leak of Madonna‘s new song Give Me All Your Love yesterday, today we learn that her Madgesty is featured on the cover and in the pages of the new issue of Harper’s Bazaar magazine. Maddy is not promoting her new music in this new issue, instead she is [...]

Last night was a very quiet night for me … I ended up passing out and falling asleep much earlier than I’d like to divulge here … but tonight promises to be much more exciting. My friend Jen and I are going to the Music Box in Hollywood, CA to see M83 LIVE in concert! M83 recently released a new album titled Hurry Up, We’re Dreaming and it has quickly become one of my fave albums of the year. I am VERY excited to hear tracks from the disc performed live tonight.




It’s rare that I love every single song off an album but M83‘s Dreaming is deffo one of those albums. I’m a new fan of the band but I hoping that tonight’s concert will cement my love for them. Unfortunately, I have tix to see The Bangles live in concert at the House of Blues tonight as well but, obvs, I cannot attend both shows at the same time :( I love The Bangles very much but I’ve seen them before … tonight, I’m spending my time with M83.


I hope your hump day is going well … Happy Wednesday!!




Warren Harding
internet articles
soins anti rides
reparation ordinateur
rencontre amoureuse

No comments:

Post a Comment