Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Another Look: Jennifer Lawrence As Katniss Everdeen In The Hunger Games

Yesterday we got our FIRST LOOK at actress Jennifer Lawrence in full costume as The Hunger Games protagonist Katniss Everdeen on the cover of Entertainment Weekly magazine. Today we get to check out a couple extra photos of J. Law as Katniss inside the mag. Get another look at what Katniss will look like in [...]

Last night our good friends Emma and Josh participated in a mentoring program where they, as professional actors, helped elementary school kids learn how to act. David managed to snap a few fun photos of Em and JZ, which I’d like to share with all y’all below.




I have to tell you … Josh and Emma are two of my fave people on Earth. Not only are they amazing friends to David and me but they are so thoughtful, giving and loving to others (like these kids here) that you can’t help but love them to death. Today is Emma’s birthday so I’m asking you to send her all your Birthday Lurve today!!




Tonight, David and I will help Emma celebrate her birthday with some of her close friends and I couldn’t be more excited to party! I should have a bunch of really great photos to share tomorrow but, for today … send her your love, y’all!!





internet articles
croisiere de luxe
Nouvelle cuisine bio
gaz intestinaux
hearsay that counts

No comments:

Post a Comment