Sunday, July 15, 2012

Chris Evans Reveals That He Is Losing His Hair

Hottie actor Chris Evans, who can be seen this Summer in the Marvel Comics superhero film Captain America: The First Avenger, has admitted in a new interview that he is losing his hair. That’s right … Evans unashamedly revealed to E! News that he fears for the future of the Captain America film franchise because [...]

Last night I made my way out to the El Rey Theatre here in LA, CA to see Death Cab for Cutie live in concert. My ex-bf Erik is a huge emo/hipster and it was his influence that got me into Death Cab/Postal Service/etc. We never got to see the band in concert when we were together so last night was my first DCFC show. I am happy to report that the show was really fantastic.




The show was a solid 2 hours long and the setlist was packed with classic songs paired with new offerings from their new album Codes and Keys. As I understand it, this leg of the Death Cab tour is strictly for fans … tickets were sold via Will Call only so that scalpers could not get their hands on the tix. I really enjoyed the show from start to finish. The band played all of my fave songs and made the new songs sound fresh and exciting. If you get the chance, I highly recommend you see DCFC on this tour. Trust me, they put on a great show.


Tonight, David and I will be attending the Hollywood premiere of Super 8. We are both very excited and are very much looking forward to seeing the film in full. Wee!




piscine
SEO services
séjour linguistique espagne
birthday present for mom
financial background check

No comments:

Post a Comment